Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Give Me Death!

Give Me Death! I Pray Every Day
Leave Me Not, To Sigh, In Every Way
Seen I Have, Those Beautiful Days
Those Little Red Flowers In An Awesome Place

Why These Windows, In Front Of Me
And All The Beauty Outside, And Free
Ran, I Have Upon The Soft Wet Ground
I Walk Far No More, Just Safe And Sound

My Beloved Ones, Have All Gone Away
Laughter, I Yearn To Hear, To Be Merry And Gay
Tears, I Have In My Heart And Dreams Too
Like My Youth, Won`T The Pills Vanish Too

Years And Years, Have I Spent In Glee
To Sit Here And Look At The Old Worn Tree
Searched I Have, For A Leaf Of Hope,
A Lover From The Skies, With Whom To Elope

At Every Sunset, I Cry And Plead
Slow And Just Living, And Yet I Bleed
With Angst, Do I Cry, Take Me Home
Please Take Me Away From This Old Age Home

No comments:

Post a Comment